Chamonix products are covered by a one-year warranty. Items with defects in materials or workmanship will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of our warranty department.
Examples of common manufacturing defects that fall under warranty guidelines:
Outerwear / Apparel
- Broken zippers
- Missing buttons
- Broken hood toggles
- Loose or broken elastic
- Fabric discoloration
- Structural cracks on the top sheet, base, core, edge, sidewall
- Delaminating of top sheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip and tail protectors
- Stripped, spinning or misaligned inserts. (Note: Inserts that are stripped due to improper mounting are not repairable, and are not considered a material flaw.)
- Delaminating of boot sole
Examples that would not fall under warranty guidelines:
Outerwear / Apparel
- Normal wear and tear
- Modifications or alterations
- Misuse or negligence
- Board-to-Board Impact
- Board-to-Object Impact
- Damage from Rails, Boxes and Natural Terrain
- Damage from Nose-Dives/Nose Breaks
- Damage from resting your board on your boot as you ride up the lift. Your board has a 90-degree metal edge that can easily cut through your boot.
If your merchandise is damaged, you are the original owner, and you believe it should be covered under our Warranty Policy, follow these simple steps:
- Contact Customer Service for a Warranty Claim Form. (855-215-2178 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fill out the Warranty Claim Form. Include detailed information about the defect or damage.
- Mark the defect or damaged area with masking tape
- Pack your item - Place the completed Warranty Claim Form and merchandise into a box or package for shipping
- Use the return label found on page two of the Warranty Claim Form
- Mail/Ship - Return the box to us via FedEx or UPS ground to:
Chamonix Collection WARRANTY
200 S. Owasso Blvd. East
St. Paul, MN 55117
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
Once the damaged or defective merchandise and claim form have been received and reviewed by our warranty department:
- If the merchandise is covered under warranty, we will replace the warranted merchandise with the same make and model whenever possible.
- If the item is not available, you will receive a merchandise credit to use on any future order.
- When you are ready to use the credit, call customer service to place your order (855-215-2178). The credit will be under the same customer information that it was originally ordered under.
If the merchandise is NOT covered under warranty, a representative from our warranty department will contact you and explain the details and either return your merchandise to you, or help you find a replacement item at your cost.